- Driver Will Not Be Charged in December Pedestrian Fatality
- Man Arrested at Home With Assistance of SWAT Team
- Man Faces Numerous Charges After Discovered Breaking Into Cars Overnight
- Driver Charged With Repeat Drunk Driving After Crashing Into Ambulance
- Three Face Charges After Brief Pursuit With Stolen Car
- Couple Nearly Falls Victim to the Grandparent Scam
- Citizens Call Leads to Arrest of Repeat Offender in Stolen Car
- Crash Sends Car Onto Three Parked Cars
- Police Investigating Assault of Teenager
- Five Arrested After Organized Retail Theft of Display Phones
- Donation from Pink Patch Sales to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Fatal Pedestrian Crash on George Washington Blvd
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest for Break into Hingham Business
- Hingham Police Going Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Three Injured When Truck Drives Into Hingham Restaurant
- Man Arrested in Assault of Elderly Woman Assaulted
- Elderly Woman Assaulted in Home After Break In
- Teens Taken to Hospital after Eating Marijuana Candy
A 31 year of man fell victim to a student loan payoff scam and lost $1,350.00. Read on...
A man was arrested after a resident called about a man who had broken into his car in his driveway. An Officer found him inside another parked car but he fled on foot when confronted. A police dog tracked him and he was arrested after a brief struggle. Read on...
On April 5, we had reports of two packages that had been stolen after they were delivered to homes. One was from Hemlock Rd. and the other was from Rice Rd. Read on...